- This event has passed.
Diverse Careers for Women in Law
April 19, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
The Women’s Law Association of Ontario (WLAO) and the Law Society of Upper Canada are pleased to present a panel discussion and reception to promote diverse careers for women in the legal profession.
Panel Discussion Chair: Ronda Bessner, President, Women’s Law Association of Ontario
- Erin C. Cowling, Freelance Lawyer, Co-founder Flex Legal Network
- Ashleigh Frankel, Freelance Lawyer, Co-founder Flex Legal Network
- Caitlyn E. Kasper, Staff Lawyer, Aboriginal Legal Services
- Sarah Leece, Assistant Crown Attorney, Ministry of the Attorney General
- Isfahan Merali, Tribunal Counsel, Consent and Capacity Board
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. (panel discussion)
7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (networking reception)
The Law Society of Upper Canada, Convocation Hall
130 Queen Street West, Toronto
CPD Hours: the panel discussion is eligible for up to 1 Substantive Hour.
Costs (including HST):
WLAO members: $38 | Non-members: $43 | Law/Articling students: $25
Light refreshments are included in the cost of admission and will be served at the reception.
Photographs taken at this event may be used in Law Society of Upper Canada and WLAO publications.