- This event has passed.
9th Annual Diverse Careers for Women in Law event
May 7, 2015 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
There is a charge to attend this event. Please see details below.
Time and location:
Date: May 7, 2015
Panel: 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. | Reception: 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Osgoode Hall, 130 Queen St. W., Toronto (in Convocation Hall)
Enter through east-side doors facing Nathan Phillips Square.
• Ronda Bessner, President, Women’s Law Association of Ontario
• Keya Dasgupta – Learning and Development Director, Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
• Avvy Go, OOnt. – Clinic Director, Metro Toronto Chinese and Southeast Asian Legal Clinic and Law Society Bencher
• Freya Kristjanson – Counsel, Wardle Daley Bernstein Bieber LLP
• Michelle Moldofsky – former General Counsel, St. Michael’s Hospital
• Maud Murray – Deputy Legal Director, Ontario Ministry of the Attorney General
CPD Hours: the panel discussion is eligible for up to 1 Substantive Hour
COST (including HST)
WLAO members: $38 | Non-members: $43 | Law/Articling students: $25
Please register via the WLAO.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 416-410-7267
Photographs taken at this public event will be used in Law Society and WLAO print and online publications.