CPD Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Requirement
What you need to know
- If you must complete the CPD Requirement, you must also complete three Professionalism Hours of accredited programming focused on equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI Hours), by the end of 2020.
- EDI Hours count toward your three Professionalism Hours.
- After 2020, you will be required to complete one EDI Hour per year.
- Make sure to log your EDI Hours in the Law Society Portal as you complete them.
- The Law Society offers free, accredited programs via webcast. Find a list of programs in the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion section of our website.
The CPD Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Requirement is one of a number of strategies the Law Society is putting into action to help break down barriers faced by racialized lawyers and paralegals.
Find more information at lso.ca/edi.