About: William J. Simpson Distinguished Paralegal Award
- outstanding professional achievement;
- contribution to the development of the profession;
- devotion to professional duties;
- adherence to best practices and mentoring of others in best practices;
- a history of community service;
- personal character that brings credit to the paralegal profession
The award was renamed at the end of May 2014 to honour William J. Simpson and his outstanding contribution to the implementation of paralegal regulation by the Law Society.