How to plan your 2017 CPD Hours with LSUC CPD
These hours must consist of a minimum of 3 Professionalism Hours on topics related to professional responsibility, ethics, and/or practice management, and up to 9 Substantive Hours.
How LSUC CPD can help
LSUC CPD offers a range of accredited CPD programs to help lawyers and paralegals earn hours while gaining valuable skills.
One and two-day summits are offered for many practice areas. LSUC CPD’s summits provide networking opportunities, expert speakers, and post-event resources in addition to most (if not all) of your CPD Hours for the year.
If you’re unable to attend an upcoming summit in-person, you can watch it by live webcast.
Upcoming summits include:
- The Oatley McLeish Guide to Motor Vehicle Litigation 2017, March 30-31
- 14th Annual Real Estate Law Summit, April 3-4
- Entertainment & Media Law Symposium 2017, April 27-28
- 7th Annual Business Law Summit, May 11
- Solo and Small Firm Conference 2017 – Building a Smarter Practice, June 8
LSUC CPD’s award-winning e-Courses are affordable, interactive, available 24/7 and cover a broad scope of topics. Whether you’re looking to brush up on your grammar skills, learn more about opening a practice, or delve deeper into specific topics related to your practice area, an e-Course can help.
The On-Demand library gives you access to top programs on your own schedule.